The Private Pilot Program offers flight training from the first lesson until the student is ready to apply for an EASA Private Pilot Licence.
Training consists of a 10 weeks evening ground theory course and a minimum of 45 hours flight training which the student can do simultaneously.
The Commercial Pilot Program offers flight training from the first lesson until the student is ready to apply for a JAA frozen ATPL. The course has a modular approach, which means that each part is completed individually. The total program will take on average about 20 months and the student has an option of taking breaks between the individual parts if he/she desires.
The course layout is normally as follows:
• PPL theory and practical training
• ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Course
• Hour building and Night Rating done while student attends ATPL Theoretical Course
• Multi-engine Class Rating (MEP)
• Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
• Instrument rating (IR)
• Multi Crew Co-operation Course (MCC)
The course includes:
• 170 hours single-engine flying time
• 26 hours multi-engine flying time
• 40 hours FNPT II flight instruction
• PPL and ATPL theory
• MCC Course
• All training material
Individual offers can be made based on each student´s needs.